Sunday, December 27, 2009

Book list

After a delightful visit yesterday to Domy Books, I was curious to see when the inventory of books (or "bookx") on hand was last updated. The answer is sometime in 2006. Nothing has been de-accessioned in that time, but little has been added. I do know that I've bought a few books about typography, for instance. We rely on the library to the extent possible, and life has been busy. It's a good thing that we've kept as many mysteries as we have, for that person who enjoys reading them a second or third time, since the library has discarded so many. I bet that, since whatever that date was in 2006, we've acquired more books, though, than we think we have. Maybe it's time to find out. Do I sense a 2010 New Year's resolution shaping up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home