Friday, September 21, 2007

Dual Flash-O-Matic

It was a multi-player tabletop coin bowling game, with an alley of some length, that used a shuffle puck. We remember it as being called Dual Flash-O-Matic but so far there are no results like that, no matter what the search. Maybe "Dual Flash-O-Matic" was just a setting. We can't remember what the brand was. I hope to hear someday from someone knowing something about Dual Flash-O-Matic. This is a great series of close-ups of a shuffle bowler. I see that there is a sign that says "FLASH" backboard. This site lists the romantic names of the various models; it uses the word "puck." At this crazy site, there's a list of the types of games that can be played, among them: dual flash, flash, and flash-o-matic. I think that these added an element of chance to the score. Here's more information found about flash-o-matic and dual flash features. I was once a true champ at these but had completely forgotten until somebody reminded me just the other day.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, July 31, 2009, Blogger brigid said...

You posted this a long time ago, but I came across your post when I was searching the same thing. I found more info, when I searched for particular machine names. I am not sure which are dual flash, but here are some names::

Taurus
• Pompeii
• Big Strike
• Triple Strike
• King Tut
• Black Beauty
• Aristocrat
• Omni


Modern Style
27" wide, 106 inches long, 72 inches tall. The 2 side rails have been eliminated so drinks cannot be spilled. Speech and Real Bowling Alley Sounds. Flash Lamps add extra excitement.


• Shuffle Inn
• Tic Tac Strike
• Alley Cats
• Gold Mine
• Top Dawg
• Strike Master
• Strike Zone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home