Thursday, December 22, 2005

Why I need an appointment-maker

Although the memory is excellent and the organization and efficiency are in the top percentiles, I truly hate to commit myself to be at any given place at any given time unless I'm being paid to do so or have a personal commitment or obligation. For recurring appointments (e.g., the dentist), if the next one isn't made at the end of the current one, then someone else has to step in and place the call and set the date and time for me. If the supply of those who understand and are willing ever dwindles or disappears, I'll probably be forced to find someone to pay to perform these chores; I can't imagine ever being able to do them myself. Anyhow, it turns out that after Christmas and before New Year's is a good time to make various kinds of appointments at those establishments that are open at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home