Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just what is that lapel pin?

And isn't this the strangest booking photo ever? For the possible future benefit of identikit programs and sketch artists, the subject is customarily directed not to smile. Too bad the profile shot or shots cannot be found on line. Does the pin urge people to vote against prop 2 in the constitutional-amendment portion of the coming election? Does it say "I posed for my portrait and all they gave me was this stupid pin"? Something about this photo tends to bring out the Rottweiler in certain people.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, July 10, 2014, Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
Lapel pins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home