Saturday, February 26, 2005

What they've been looking for

It used to seem that, for all I knew to the contrary, nobody ever visited Rant-O-Mat. Now I know that people do visit, and sometimes I check to see what it is that visitors have been seeking. This past week, among the sought were "circo hermanos vazquez," "Pine Brothers cough drops" (don't I wish they could be found!), "bamboo salt," "keemo kimo," "long fingernails." and "mujer de madera." Are there any regular readers? Or do people out there visit believing this to be a consumer site, and a peculiar one at that?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, February 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a regular reader. I came by originally when you posted about Tulipa clusiana a couple of years ago. But I stayed for the coffee. No I mean I stayed because you're view from South Austin is friendly and familiar, but different enough that I'm always learning about something new.

M. Stevens
Zanthan Gardens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home