Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Toy camera

I really love my Concord EyeQ digital mini-camera. It has no flash. It has no digital display. It takes two AAA batteries. It fits in my pocket. And it works with Windows 98. Even indoors, it takes captures an image of sorts, one that can sometimes be corrected. The cheap plastic case is made to mimic a much more expensive camera. It's perfect for Web use. It came from Target and was really cheap, so cheap that it wasn't even kept behind the counter. These days I think there are models with flash and perhaps with a display, but I don't care. If I want flash, there's the old JamCam 3.0. I've used it enough to be able to guess fairly well when it's ready for that first shot and how long the shutter-lag is between shots. Here are some pix taken around town (signs and pots, Tesoros and neighbor, and Rudy's tree lot). It's probably already off the market as obsolete. I hope that my mini EyeQ lasts a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home