Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Dr. S. wouldn't order a new lens without an examination, as I expected, since the events of last year made it impossible to get in to see him. Luckily, time was made for me during the lunch hour as a sort of emergency case. All vision news is good, luckily. I still couldn't see well when done so, instead of taking a bus, I enjoyed the luxury of a cab. The driver was a Jet-Li fan. Maybe I'll be able to see again by the weekend. Christina had a show about secuestros but we were too tired to watch. At least one of Thalia's kidnapped sisters was supposed to appear. We had known about the kidnapping of Vicente, Jr., but not about the detail of the chopped-off fingers....leave it to the nowadays sensationalistic Christina to fill us in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home